Democracy Now! Monday, September 10, 2007
* How Does the Media Cover Global Warming?
Run time 59:00Language en
* As Pentagon Prepares to Shut Down TALON Spying Database, Antiwar Students Group Talks About Being Listed as "Credible Threat"
* Headlines for September 7, 2007
* UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour: The U.S. War on Terror is Constantly Being Used by Other Countries as Justification for Torture and Other Violations of International Human Rights Laws
* Live from the Carter Center: A Roundtable Discussion With Zainah Anwar of Malaysia, Kaari Betty Murungi of Kenya and Louise Arbour on the Role of Human Rights Defenders Around the Globe
* Headlines for September 10, 2007
* Fmr. President Jimmy Carter on “Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid,” Iraq, Greeting the Shah of Iran at the White House, Selling Weapons to Indonesia During the Occupation of East Timor, and More
* Professor Norman Finkelstein and DePaul End Tenure Dispute, But Effect on Academic Freedom Remains